Yoko Whitening Cream Product Overview
Although there does not appear to be an official website for Yoko Whitening Cream, and it is not clear of the manufacturer, this product is widely sold online, and for a very low price. Yoko Whitening Cream contains Sun Protection Factor 15 and works effectively to lighten hyper pigmentation marks including pimples, freckles, and black spots. Papaya Extract treats the darker areas of the skin. There are three Yoko Whitening Cream formulas available, one with a Sun Protection Factor 15, Papaya Extract, and Aloe Vera Extract.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
SPF15: Mineral Oil, Cetylalcohol, Vaseline White, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, Lanolin Oil, Allantoin, and Perfume.
Aloe Vera Extract: Kojic Acid, White Oil Vaseline White, Lanolin, Chthyle Alcohol, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, and Perfume.
Papaya: Kojic Acid, Chthyle Alcohol, White Oil Vaseline White, Lanolin, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, Perfume, and Allantoin.
Yoko Whitening Cream The Product Details
YokoWhitening Cream is available in three formulas. Although it is not clear how the ingredients work, Kojic Acid is a natural skin lightener and mineral oil is an effective emollient. The addition of Vitamin E and Beeswax provide moisturizing and antioxidant benefits. A jar of either Yoko Whitening Cream formula retails at thebeautypot.com for just £2.50. Apply to the skin twice daily. Some third party websites state that you can use it as a foundation.
Strengths Of Yoko Whitening Cream
- Yoko Whitening Cream is available at a low price worldwide.
- There are three Yoko Whitening Cream formulas.
- Benzene 1 free.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Lightens freckles, liver spots, acne marks, sunspots, and other hyper pigmentation marks.
Weaknesses Of Yoko Whitening Cream
- Yoko Whitening Cream has been the cause of concern since it previously contained mercury, which is hazardous and can cause damage to the nervous system, brain, and kidneys. Mercury can also cause irritation, rashes, and other skin complications.
- There is no official website for this product.
- Perfume can cause irritation in sensitive skins.
Yoko Whitening Cream The Bottom Line
Yoko Whitening Cream is available in three formulas, although the information about either product is very brief on third party websites. This product has been linked to Mercury, although it is uncertain whether this now contains a safer formulation. It would be better to choose a product detailing more information, preferably with an official website, although many men and women will be attracted to the low price. Another plus is how it does not contain the skin-irritating ingredient Benzene 1.