Snake Serum Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
Snake Serum claims to minimize the appearance of fine lines through its unique Temple Viper enthused serum. This moisturizing serum lifts and plumps the skin and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles leaving the skin radiant and glowing. Snake Serum works similar to Botox without the risk of damage and the heavy price tag. It provides noticeable results through its neuromuscular peptide, which relaxes the muscle walls under the skin. Another effective ingredient is the oxygen carrier Fiflow BTX, which plumps the external layers of the skin. This provides a 3D effect. Snake Serum can be used safely over all areas of the face or just on specified areas.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Fiflow BTX, Proturon, Ronasphere, and Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin.
Snake Serum – Product Description
Fiflow BTX is an effective oxygen carrier and adds immediate radiance whilst encouraging plumpness in the skin’s cells. Proturon moisturizes the complexion and provides an immediate 3D plumping effect. Ronasphere evens the skin tone, reduces imperfections, and fades fine lines and wrinkles. Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin delivers this potent antioxidant to prevent skin damage. Snake Serum costs £127.00 through the official website rodial.co.uk. Massage it onto cleansed skin twice daily before your regular moisturizer. This product is also available in a pen form to deliver a double dose of Synake and costs £78.00.
Snake Serum – Advantages
- Users have stated it contains a nice texture and pleasant scent.
- This product is used and loved by celebrities including Katie Holmes and Jennifer Aniston.
- Snake Serum contains several useful ingredients and a potent antioxidant.
- Provides results similar to Botox without the risk of damage.
Snake Serum – Drawbacks
- The official website does not provide enough in depth information about Snake Serum.
- The ingredients are not disclosed on the main website.
- There are no customer reviews published.
- Snake Serum is expensive.
- There is no Frequently Asked Questions page.
- No money back guarantee or free trial offer through the manufacturer.
Snake Serum – The Bottom Line
There are many useful anti-wrinkle products available today and each wants to supply its customer with confidence. The manufacturer of Snake Serum does not provide enough information for a customer to make a clear choice. There is no clinical evidence, no money back guarantee, and no ingredients listed. Priced at £127.00 for 25ml, it is disappointing that Rodial details the benefits without the evidence.