L’Oreal Lash Serum Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
L’Oreal is one of the largest skin care and cosmetic industries in the world. Actress Freida Pinto endorses L’Oreal Lash Serum. Developed by L’Oreal Laboratories, this product has endured 3 years of lash research and contains a unique formulation including Centella and Arginine to nourish and fortify the lash fibers. The official website looks professional but it is not user friendly, especially if you want to read further on its innovation.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denatured, Glycerin, Hydroxyetheylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Polysorbate 21, Madecassoside, Acrylamide Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Arginine (L Arginine Hydrochloride), Serine, Citric Acid, Glutamic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol.
L’Oreal Lash Serum – Product Description
There are no ingredient details on the official L’Oreal website, but it contains the moisturizing Glycerin plus Panthenol to strengthen lash fibers. With daily use, the Pro-Keratine Complex Technology improves natural lash health and lashes continue to look longer, stronger, and nourished. Apply L’Oreal Lash Serum in the morning underneath your mascara, and then apply another layer in the evening to clean lashes. The official website is loreal-paris.co.uk, but you can buy this product from many third party online retailers including Drugstore.com where a tube costs $11.96.
L’Oreal Lash Serum – Advantages
- L’Oreal products are sold worldwide, and at a reasonable price.
- Freida Pinto is the spokesperson for L’Oreal Lash Serum.
- There are customer testimonials listed at third party websites.
- Sold through high street stores.
L’Oreal Lash Serum – Drawbacks
- L’Oreal may have a strong reputation in the make-up and skin care industry, but it’s not enough to state a product has been clinically researched without providing the data.
- The official website is not user friendly and it is difficult to navigate to discover more about this product.
- There are no customer testimonials on the manufacturers website.
- Full ingredients are not supplied by L’Oreal and had to be sourced from a third party website.
- No sample offer or money back guarantee.
L’Oreal Lash Serum – The Bottom Line
L’Oreal Lash Serum claims to strengthen and fortify your lash fibers through its clinical proven formula, but there is no evidence provided. This product is sold worldwide both online and through high street stores, and it is one of the more reasonably priced lash enhancing products.