Ivory Caps Product Overview
Ivory Caps is a potent skin lightening super concentrated cream that promises to be gentle on the skin while leaving the skin with luminance and softness. Hyaluronic Acid and Alpha-Arbutin work with natural moisturizers to gently exfoliate, decrease the production of melanin, and protect and soothe the surface of the skin. Many skin lightening products may contain only one of these ingredients, but Ivory Caps contains both. It is manufactured by Honey21 Limited and sells other recommended products including pills and creams.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
Purified Water (Aqua), Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Simmondsia, Prunis Armeniaca
(Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, Alpha Arbutin, C13-14 Isoparaffin,
Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin.
Ivory Caps The Product Details
Hyaluronic Acid is a lightening agent found naturally in the skin. As skin becomes exposed to UVB rays, the skin becomes inflamed and the dermis minimizes the production of hyaluronan plus the rate of skin degradation increases. Alpha-Arbutin is a gentle yet potent lightening agent obtained from the bearberry tree. It contains all of the benefits of melanin inhibitors without the toxicity, robust odor, and other potential side effects. A one-month supply of Ivory Caps skin whitening cream costs £27.95. Apply sparingly to clean skin in the morning and the evening.
Strengths Of Ivory Caps
- The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- There are several customer testimonials.
- Contains two natural skin-lightening ingredients.
- Delivery is available worldwide and website payments are secure.
- Claims to gradually lighten the skin within 1 to 3 months.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Weaknesses Of Ivory Caps
- The official website contains no clinical research on the ingredients.
- The manufacturer recommends that you also use the ivory caps capsules for best effects.
- It is an expensive investment over the long term, but claims to offer a permanent change.
Ivory Caps The Bottom Line
Ivory Caps skin lightening cream offers a permanent skin lightening formula that prevents the release of melanin. It claims to be 100 percent natural and offers no side effects. However, it is expensive and as the skin is more susceptible to skin damage the lighter it is there is no recommendation by the manufacturer to use a sunscreen.