Esoterica Fade Cream Product Overview
Esoterica Fade Cream is a skin whitener that gradually fades age spots, fine lines, and freckles. Excess sun exposure and hormonal changes can create discoloration in the skin. It also prevents further dark pigments from occurring. It has a non-greasy formula and is weightless under make up. It may not be suitable on very dark skins, and results may take a maximum of six weeks to show. There is no research on Esoterica Fade Cream as it does not appear to have an official website, but there are mixed reviews from third party websites.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
Benzene 1, Octyl Dimethyl, Benzophenone-3, and PABA.
Esoterica Fade Cream The Product Details
Esoterica Fade Cream contains a blend of ingredients that lighten the discolored pigments in the skin. PABA, Benzene 1, Benzophenone-3, and Octyl Dimethyl gently bleach the skin to restore an even complexion. Discoloration and hyperpigmentation can occur through excessive sun exposure. Without the use of a an SPF, age spots may look further distinguished and freckles may increase, however, Esoterica Fade Cream contains a sunscreen to protect the skin. Apply a thin layer to the affect area(s) and with continuous use, it is believed that the skin will become fairer. It is available to buy only from third party online retailers priced around $8.00 to $13.00 for 70g.
Strengths Of Esoterica Fade Cream
- Contains SPF10.
- The directions are easy to follow.
- Esoteric Fade Cream is available at a realistic price.
- Is thought to clear up skin blemishes and outbreaks.
- Has a non-greasy formula and can be worn under make-up.
Weaknesses Of Esoterica Fade Cream
- The ingredient Hyperquinone may cause skin irritation in sensitive skins.
- There have been some negative reviews from third party websites.
- Not suitable for very dark skin.
- The scent of the cream is unpleasant.
- The results may not be long term and could cause acne, skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation, after the product use has been discontinued.
- There is no official website.
- Full ingredient list is not known.
Esoterica Fade Cream The Bottom Line
Esoterica Fade Cream is a skin-lightening product that claims to reduce the production of melanin and reduce skin discoloration caused through sun exposure, pregnancy, and oral contraceptives. However, it has mixed reviews and after discontinuing use of the product, the hyperpigmentation and skin problems may reoccur. It would be useful for the product to have an official website with further information about each of its ingredients.